Because it's there

A trip to Everest Base camp, it's, it's, an experience that changed me. In many ways it defies words. Every step, every experience, every sight, every sound, every person you meet, every day that you taking in this beautiful, cruel, rugged, tough, enchanting place.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A palace of my own. I, most of our team and hundred other backpackers stayed in this beautiful place. I finally found out the reason behind its beauty. Kathmandu Guest House used to be a palace, a Rani Palace no less. The story goes that this guy was aparently quite famous for building great palaces. Not too many pople can add that to their resume. To me, a palace it still is. The grace is everywhere. The gardens just ooze charm, the buildings, space and light. The rooms are another story but I don't imagine that they are in the least original.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home